[Pmwiki-users] conditional display of elements

Gonzalo list
Thu Dec 2 15:29:03 CST 2004

Just downloaded Pmwiki today installed and started modifying,
everything works great. I've started getting my head around
authentication groups & privileges and I think I've got it more or less
working (I think).

A quick question then given that there are different privileges on a
per group basis as well as on a wiki basis is there a way of
controlling who sees what? say for instance remove the edit etc buttons
for general public and give access to them only to admin users?

Thank you.