[Pmwiki-users] umlauts in PageNames

Nils Knappmeier nk
Wed Dec 8 06:00:53 CST 2004

Hi,

my first mail got lost somehow, so I'm writing this again

while adapting PmWiki to use on our website at http://kif.fsinf.de, we
ran into some problems, which we couldn't solve ourselves.

When a WikiWord or a {{free link}} contain umlauts and thus are being
converted to

1) The first PageN?me should be url_encoded
2) The second PageN?me should be html_encoded

Any clues on how to do this? Or is this already done in PmWiki 2.x? We
use a 1.x version right now.

Nils

home: http://www.knappi.org
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...