[Pmwiki-users] password admin for uploads

Neil Herber nospam
Fri Dec 10 14:35:02 CST 2004

At 2004-12-10  01:13 PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>I've just updated the password-related docs at
>
>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin
>
>Let me know if this version makes things any clearer.  Many thanks
>for pointing out the obvious omissions and confusions.

Patrick

The new PasswordsAdmin page is great. It answers all of the questions I had
as an admin.

However, I think the Passwords page is still too detailed for users. I
would be inclined to only discuss read and edit passwords for individual
pages. I have appended a suggested rewrite to:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki?p=PmWiki.Passwords

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/