[Pmwiki-users] Compatibility with PHP 4.3.10?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Dec 18 15:53:11 CST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 05:48:45PM -0500, Doug Porteous wrote:
> I've just heard back from my ISP. Here's their quote (not sure how
> "accurate" it is, since other PHP applications continued to function):
>
> "I have spoken with my advanced network team and they are currently looking
> in to this issue. Everything should be resolved straight away as we are just
> needing to upgrade an accelerator within your php module for it to all be
> cleared up!"

Hmmm, I have no idea what sort of "accelerator" they might be
referring to, nor have I ever heard that term in conjunction with PHP.

Out of curiosity, do you have $EnableIMSCaching set?
You might try turning that off and see what happens.

Also, is there a URL I could look at?