[Pmwiki-users] Compatibility with PHP 4.3.10?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Dec 19 04:22:28 CST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 10:39:55PM -0500, Doug Porteous wrote:
> Yes, it sounded like a line to me! [...] I wish they
> believed in full disclosure but I guess they're embarrassed that they didn't
> upgrade as cleanly as they would have liked.

Just to followup on this -- I installed 4.3.10 on my local linux machine
and PmWiki appeared to work fine there.

> I didn't find the $EnableIMSCaching variable in version 1.x; I'm not
> overriding whatever default value it has in version 2.x (which I'm still
> experimenting with, having only installed it a few days ago).

$EnableIMSCaching was introduced in 1.0.10 but has never been fully
documented in v1.  I'm not even sure it's been documented in v2 -- I guess
I'd better check on that.  :-)