[Pmwiki-users] Password problem

John Coxon john
Tue Dec 28 09:25:41 CST 2004

Anyone have any thoughts on how I can diagnose this looping edit
problem? My knowledge of PHP is too limited to get me through this one.

I've set the edit password in the config.php script to
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('abc')  at
http://www.coxontool.com/collectanea/ so you can check it out. Edita
page & either save or preview it to start the loop.

Many thanks in advance,
John