[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Authors/Users WikiGroup?

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Feb 3 20:16:35 CST 2004

 I think the shortest, simplest, and most intuitive (default) would be USER.

 Even a newbie quickly learns what a "username" is after checking their free
 email account on Yahoo or Hotmail and being asked to "Please enter your
 username:".

 as in ...

 User/{{Scott}} says that User/{{Pm}} is allowed.

 Steven Leite