[Pmwiki-users] Re: Action or form for creating a new page

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Feb 3 20:17:24 CST 2004

> > Maybe it'd be good to have a link called 'New page', that when you click
> > on it gives you a page with an edit form. But this edit page also lets
> > you specify the name of the page that will be created?

 Nice idea, but then we might end up with newbie authors creating a bunch of
 new (orphaned) pages.  Then they'll still be stuck wondering:  "How do I
 create a link to my new page?".

 I think it's best to "teach" them how to do it properly.  Here's a
 suggestion:

 Have a link called 'New Page' .. then when you click on it, it takes you to
 the instructions/help page that explains "How to Create a New Page".

 Steven Leite