[Pmwiki-users] Notes while setting up the beta site

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Feb 13 04:57:04 CST 2004

Hi

I'm working on converting wiki.lyx.org to using the pmwiki-beta10. This
mail (and presumably others that'll follow it) are mainly to let others on
this list know of any difficulties etc in doing the transition.

To start with, I installed the beta separately at

	http://wiki.lyx.org/beta

(actually using the instructions here:
	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/InstallationQuickCommands)

and changed wiki.d/ and uploads/ into links to the "real" directories so
that I can access all the old pages and uploads.

Anyway, here's my first problem:

* $WikiImgUrl no longer specifies the image that's used as a logotype.
  Instead, it's $PageLogoUrlFmt that's used.

/Christian