[Pmwiki-users] Part II: Notes while setting up the beta site

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Feb 15 11:34:18 CST 2004

Release 11, 12 and 13 appeared since the last mail. I'm now upgrading
towards release 13 :-)

On the good side:
* I could remove my local customization that enabled 'ThisSite:', it's now
  a default intermap-prefix.

* Since I've been thorough and added separate test pages for all the extra
  customizations, e.g.

	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/SiteTest/VisibleAnchors

  it's easy to go to the test pages again and check that they still work.

* Adding suitable code to keep robots from crawling all over the place is
  now part of the default.

* I could remove the intermap-prefix for the Cookbook from localmap.txt

I've now transferred almost all of the relevant code in 'local.php' into a
'config.php' for the beta release. What's left is the following:

* Getting accesskeys to work again
* Getting the layout to look ''pretty'' again :-)

In case anyone is interested in the current set of files you can download
them from this page:
	http://wiki.lyx.org/beta/pmwiki.php/SiteTest/ConfigFiles

where I use a new directive

	[[ConfigFiles:]]

to produce a listing of the files in pub/config

/Christian