[Pmwiki-users] German Translation

Christian Kehl kehl
Wed Feb 18 10:00:10 CST 2004

German:

PmWiki ist ein WikiWikiWeb in PHP welches von PatrickMichaud
programmiert wurde.
PmWiki wurde haupts?chlich daf?r entwickelt um die gemeinsame Erstellung
und Pflege von Webseiten zu unterst?tzen.

Diese Seite l?uft unter pmwiki-0.6.beta17. Die Software ist frei
erh?ltlich unter GNU Public License und kann unter
http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki hernutergeladen werden.
Mehr Informationen ?ber PmWiki erhalten Sie unter http://www.pmwiki.com.

PmWiki ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Patrick R. Michaud
(http://www.pmichaud.com).

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com] Im Auftrag von Patrick R.
Michaud
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2004 17:28
An: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Betreff: [Pmwiki-users] Text translation wanted

The distributed version of PmWiki now has a new text for the
PmWiki.PmWiki
page (acts somewhat like an "AboutPmWiki" page):

    PmWiki is a WikiWikiWeb system developed by PatrickMichaud in the
    PHP scripting language. PmWiki has been primarily designed as a
    tool to support easy, collaborative authoring and maintenance of
    web sites.

    This site is running pmwiki-0.6.beta17. The software is
    freely available under the GNU Public License and may be
    downloaded from http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki.  More
    information about PmWiki is available from http://www.pmwiki.com.

    PmWiki is a registered trademark of Patrick R. Michaud
    (http://www.pmichaud.com).

I'd like to get this short text translated into as many languages as
I can for inclusion in PmWiki's internationalization module, and to
use as a demonstration "home page" for each language translation
that appears on pmichaud.com.  I'd like to have the text in other
languages even if a translation file (XLPage) for that language isn't
available yet.  And I don't entirely trust babelfish.altavista.com.  :-)

Can anyone help out?  You can either email me a translated text, or
you can add it directly to the pmichaud.com site at the appropriate
page name based on a 2-letter language code or 4-letter language+country
code.  For example:

   French             = PmWikiFr.PmWikiFr
   German             = PmWikiDe.PmWikiDe
   Dutch              = PmWikiNl.PmWikiNl
   Portugese (Brazil) = PmWikiPtBr.PmWikiPtBr

Feel free to email me with any questions/suggestions.  Thanks in
advance!