[Pmwiki-users] Autosave on Preview

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jul 8 16:21:49 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 01:17:32PM -0700, Mirko Froehlich wrote:

> At least speaking for myself, multiple people creating stored previews are
> not a concern. Until page locking is implemented, the issues involved don't
> seem to be any different than those regarding actual page edits.

Ummm, just a quick note that I'm not planning to implement "page locking".
What is implemented is the ability to merge changes from multiple
simultaneous edits, which largely alleviates the need for locking pages.
How simultaneous edits would interact with a stored preview is another
open question, since the stored preview would need to keep track of the
source version from which the preview was made.