[Pmwiki-users] Re: Action to provide last modified date and md5 checksum

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Jul 9 00:25:20 CDT 2004

On 9 Jul 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> >	Page path:	Some/Page
> >	Creation date:	2323441234123
> >	Last modified:	2323423423442
> >	MD5 checksum:	0adf0423ad0
> >	Timezone:	<something indicating the timezone of the server>
> >

> IIRC, the Dublin Core recipe will return some of what you want. See
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MetaData
>
> For example, have a look at the xhtml source of
> http://wiki.lianza.org.nz/index.php/Main/HomePage?action=dc

It's close, but no cigar. The date field doesn't contain enough
resolution. E.g. here's an excerpt of what the source contained:

    <dc:publisher>LIANZA IT-SIG Wiki</dc:publisher>
    <dc:title>Main.HomePage</dc:title>
    <dc:date>2004-07-08</dc:date>
    <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
    <dc:type>Text</dc:type>
    <dc:format>text/html</dc:format>

furthermore there's no MD5 checksum. However, it should be a trivial
thing to augment this recepy to include what I want.

Thanks.

/Christian