Re: Réf. : Re: [Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Jul 26 17:21:06 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 21 July 2004 6:14 PM, evandenbulke at dewavrin.com wrote:

>I have wiki-log installed too. I made a few changes to the script so it
>deals with farming better, what is the best way to share my modification
>with the PmWiki community?

Let me know what the changes are and I'll update the Cookbook.
Is this perhaps to do with loading the i18n language file?

I haven't done much with the wikilog and farming, so any
experiences you can share would be helpful. IIRC, any include
statements need to have a $FarmD/ prefix. Is that right?

--
JR