[Pmwiki-users] special characters in XLPages

Aimee Mostella amostella
Thu Jun 3 09:19:23 CDT 2004

> Do you mean they are being displayed as à in the translated
> output, or just when you see them in the XLPage?

In the XLPage.

> In the XLPage they'll always appear exactly as entered, but they
> should end up displaying correctly when output (e.g., in menus and
> buttons).

Ok.  In the XLPage, there are special character already present.  I guess
I was thinking that after editing the page and saving, they would show up
as the special characters, not as &whatever;.

Thanks,

Aimee