[Pmwiki-users] Fatal error: call to undefined function: ctype_digit()

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Jun 9 22:50:49 CDT 2004

I just got around to using PmWiki 0.6.20's enhanced include and see the following messge:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ctype_digit() in /Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 934

So I have gone back to version 0.6.16, slightly modified to support [[include:Page##to]].

The server is running Mac OS X version 10.2.8, PHP version 4.1.2

Has anyone else encountered this and/or know how to fix it?

Thanks

--
JR