[Pmwiki-users] Fatal error: call to undefined function: ctype_digit()

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 9 23:13:45 CDT 2004

This is the second time I've seen this bug reported, I think that
PHP 4.1.2 doesn't have a ctype_digit() function and that the PHP
documentation is incorrect when it says that ctype_digit is available in 4.1.

The temporary fix is to define a local ctype_digit() function:

   function ctype_digit($x) { return preg_match('/^\\d*$/',$x); }

The longer term fix will be that I will release a new version of PmWiki
that uses preg_match instead of ctype_digit, which will solve the problem
more permanently.