[Pmwiki-users] Uploading and password proctecting

J. Perkins jason
Wed Jun 16 17:44:31 CDT 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Ummm, how does this return the correct file type for .gif, .jpg, etc.?

I left this as an exercise for the reader ;) For my needs, this was
sufficient.

> At the very least it goes against the grain of HTTP, and it seems
> to me that it might cause things like 'Attach:image.gif' to not work
> in some browsers.

The code I posted was not, and wasn't really intended to be, a complete
solution, just an example to show how it might be done. If you need to
password protect your uploaded files, and you want it integrated with
the PmWiki authentication, then this is a viable if incomplete solution.

Jason