[Pmwiki-users] What is morphic resonance? (was Titlespaced Bug)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Jun 20 23:02:00 CDT 2004

Okay, I'll bite.  What is "morphic resonance"?

 I'd search for it on Google, but my wireless dial-up connection has a
limit of 10km radius from the source, and I'm in some remote village
about 38km from where I usually am.  If I stand on the roof and wave my
handset around I can catch a signal just long enough to check my email!

-S