[Pmwiki-users] Grouplist.php under PmWiki0.6.x

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 2 22:38:22 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 04:32:08PM +1100, Richard Canning wrote:
> [...] It would be very useful to have a markup that would show a
> list of all pages in the current group.
>
> I have stated many times, I am not a coder. But if anyone manages
> to come up with something that does this, please let the list (and me) know.

When the [[search:<text>]] markup is eventually implemented, it'll be
easy to do this--simply put [[search:[[$Group]]]] in a page to get a
list of all of the pages in the current group.

I don't have an equivalent solution for getting a list of groups,
but will see about fixing the Cookbook.GroupList script to work with 0.6.