[Pmwiki-users] Grouplist.php under PmWiki0.6.x

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 2 22:45:57 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:38:17PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> When the [[search:<text>]] markup is eventually implemented, it'll be
> easy to do this--simply put [[search:[[$Group]]]] in a page to get a
> list of all of the pages in the current group.

Woops, when the markup is eventually implemented the correct method
will be to put [[search:[[$Group]]/]] in a page to get a list of all
of the pages in that group.

I forgot the slash.  Yeah, I know, this looks pretty cryptic, but it
really makes sense somehow.