[pmwiki] Re: [Pmwiki-users] upload trouble with pmwiki 0.6.7

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Fri Mar 12 18:47:06 CST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:42:12 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:26:54PM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
>> I'm having trouble with the upload feature.  I'm running pmwiki 0.6.7
>> on a UNIX server, Apache 1.3.29, PHP 4.3.4.  The PmWiki url is not
>> changed in any way.  I can get one of two situations:
>>
>> 1.  The upload credentials are upload, attach.  I can get to and fill
>> out the upload file form.  I tell it to upload the file, it transfers
>> it, and sends me back to http://arndis. godsong.org/wiki/pmwiki.php
>> with a completely blank screen.
>>

> Does your web hosting provider perhaps have file-based uploads disabled?
> Can you add $EnableDiag=1 to your config.php so I can see the server
> settings?

I've just added that to config.php for you.  As for the host, I don't know, and
am trying to find who I ask about that...SDF is a free-unix-for-anyone setup and
doesn't have much formal support.  If/when I find out, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
Bronwyn