[pmwiki] Re: [Pmwiki-users] upload trouble with pmwiki 0.6.7

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Fri Mar 12 19:17:10 CST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:46:59 -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:42:12 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>> Does your web hosting provider perhaps have file-based uploads
>> disabled? Can you add $EnableDiag=1 to your config.php so I can see
>> the server settings?
>>
> I've just added that to config.php for you.  As for the host, I don't
> know, and am trying to find who I ask about that...SDF is a free-unix-
> for-anyone setup and doesn't have much formal support.  If/when I find
> out, I'll let you know.

Just noticed while hunting for support address that they use suEXEC and suPHP,
in case that makes a difference.

It might also be related to how, since I could not set permissions to 2777,
pmwiki.php gave me a completely blank page instead of a default pmwiki when I
first installed it.

Bronwyn