[Pmwiki-users] ChangePmWikiURL / mod_rewrite

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Mar 15 19:56:32 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:35:09PM -0500, J. Perkins wrote:
> Note that I did *not* change the value of $ScriptUrl, this is what
> breaks the upload and other features. I had a couple of directories
In my situation, it doesn't work without a bit of changing a few things,
including pmwiki.php itself.

I have my wiki at http://www.kallisti.net.nz/GroupName/PageName, but the
wiki code is in /wiki.
If / (really /index.html) is accessed, then the .htaccess redirects to
/Main/HomePage, and an AliasMap is used to take care of making that
really access /wiki/Main/HomePage which in turn is aliased to
/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/... (all this remapping is for historical and
lazyness reasons, I probably should tidy it up). However, when something
is submitted, pmwiki POSTs to /, which doesn't work as it is a 302
redirect, and the post data gets lost. This is fixed with a few template
changes and what not.

Hmm, a thought...if I did an Alias instead of a Redirect, this would
probably work fine...I might check this now.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663