[Pmwiki-users] Re: PmWiki IRC channel.

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Mar 22 16:00:32 CST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> What's a good irc client for windows?  I'm not comfortable with
> able to run linux on my desktop just yet.

CenterICQ is runs inside a console and supports IRC, although it's
actually an IM client for Yahoo, ICQ, Jabber and some other services.

	http://konst.org.ua/en/centericq/

This is what I use from windows.

Actually, to complicate things, I run CenterICQ from within a 'screen
session', so it stays alive even when I disconnect. Info link for screen:

	http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/screen.html

/Christian