[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki IRC channel.

H. Fox haganfox
Mon Mar 22 16:47:14 CST 2004

I've successfully connected using ChatZilla, which is part of the
Mozilla 1.6 suite so I presume quite a few people on this list already
have it installed.  ChatZilla is by far the easiest IRC client I've
used, although I haven't used many...

Here's how to connect with ChatZilla:

- Start Mozilla and open a ChatZilla window (Window -> IRC Chat).

- Edit preferences to set at least your Nick name.  (I'm not sure what
other things might need setting because I configured my copy of
ChatZilla some time ago.)

- Log onto Freenode by clicking freenode in the ChatZilla window or
using /attach freenode.

- Join the channel with /join #pmwiki

Hagan