[Pmwiki-users] Intercepting $_POST['text']

John Rankin john.rankin
Fri May 7 18:58:41 CDT 2004

On Friday, 7 May 2004 8:45 PM, Steven Leite <steven_leite at kitimat.net> wrote:
>I'm writing a cookbook recipe for email address obfuscation, so I need
>to intercept the wiki text that's posted when the user clicks the save
>button, and then perform a search-replace on it.  Searching for
>[[mailto:]] directive, and replacing it with some other stuff.

This is probably a dumb question...

Why change the input instead of the output?

For example, something like:

$LinkPatterns[190]["/\\bmailto:($UrlPathPattern)/e"] = 'Obfuscate("$1");';

function Obfuscate($email) {
    return "email: " . str_replace('@',' at ',str_replace('.',' dot ',$email));
}

leaves the original text untouched, but changes the way it displays.

Just an idle thought.

[snip]

>Thanks,
>
>-S