[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - path concatenation & configuration

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun May 23 15:42:41 CDT 2004

On Sunday, 23 May 2004 1:08 AM, Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:
>Thanks for the nice feature wikifarm.
>I think it's rather hard to install  :-)

Mmm. I tested the install instructions on a clean PmWiki install,
but as you note below, it may interfere with other local
customisations.

The order I have used successfully is:

- any overrides to PmWiki's default variables
- include wikifarm-pre.php
- include other local customisations
- include wikifarm-post.php

>in my original configuration  (for security I always copy files to
>wikibak.d)
>$WikiLibDirs = array("wiki.d","wikibak.d","wikilib.d");
>
>After Installion of wikifarm
>The WikiBakLinks?  are resolved, but show still a ?
>The statement above interferes with the new created fields.
>
>I guess it's not compatible to wikifarm at all?

Not out of the box, but it should be possible. It has to do some juggling
to get shared groups (such as Profiles references in Page History) to
display correctly. You might need a Field.wikibak.d directory for each
field.

I'll have a look.

>As a workarround I copy things back to  wiki.d
>
>One other question (for the moment:-)
>Is it possible to make a per field customisation?  I don't see the place
>for it.

Yes. It looks for local/wikifarm/Fieldname.config.php

If you check, you will see there is an example that gives the demo
field its background colour. If it's installed correctly, when you
go to the Main.HomePage of the demo field, it has different text and
a different bqackground colour to the normal Main.HomePage.

>$HTMLHeaderFmt[] = "<link rel='shortcut icon'
>href='http://www.ddy.ch/favicon.ico' />";
>
>regards
>Patrick Ogay
>
>P.S.
>I had some troubles with UltimateZip 2.7.2  because the path are a bit
>strange with .. /->wiki.d
>I could extract them without "use folder name".

That can be changed easily enough.

I have a new version to upload, so will amend the directory names.

--
JR