[Pmwiki-users] Syntax for in-lining images (was Re: encouraging alt text/marketing and searchengines)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun May 23 20:13:15 CDT 2004

Pm wrote:

>    [[Attach:filename.jpg "My photos"]]

I really like this one.  But I'm not thinking about potential issues
with variants.  When we are talking specifically about images and
alt-text, then I'm thinking we're only a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from
another syntax (square brackets candidate?), which I mentioned in a

   [[img: http: // url_goes_here  My alt text goes here]]

Again, I'm not seeing potential problems.  I just like the syntax.

Also, [[img: image.jpg]] would look for the image in the /uploads/
directory, and [[img: Main/image.jpg]] would look for the image in
/uploads/Main/ folder.  I think this is the most intuitive of any
existing methods.

-S