[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.21 released with experimental WikiFarm support

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Thu May 27 20:09:11 CDT 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004 19:13:50 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> cut ...
>
> I should also note in advance that this implementation takes a different
> approach to building WikiFarms (especially fields) than the one
> developed by John Rankin and Donald Gordon (see
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiFarms).  However, I don't
> believe that the features introduced in this version will pose any
> conflicts with the WikiFarm code that they've developed.  Because
> they had their implementation available first, I'm quite willing
> to rename this WikiFarm implementation to something else if someone
> can propose a good alternate name for them.
>
> cut ...
>
> Any comments, suggestions, and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
>
> Pm

Since PmWiki's current home is in Texas, how about one of these for labels?

*  WikiRanch with pastures
*  WikiRanch with sections
*  WikiSpread with pastures
*  WikiSpread with sections