[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.21 released with experimental WikiFarm support

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu May 27 20:31:05 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:10:14PM -0500, John Feezell wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2004 19:13:50 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
> <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >[...] I'm quite willing
> >to rename this WikiFarm implementation to something else if someone
> >can propose a good alternate name for them.
>
> Since PmWiki's current home is in Texas, how about one of these for labels?
> *  WikiRanch with pastures
> *  WikiRanch with sections
> *  WikiSpread with pastures
> *  WikiSpread with sections

Although I do live in Texas and have lived here most of my life, I've
never really identified with Texas' culture.  Originally I'm from
California, so maybe I should call this implementation a "WikiResort",
with each installation becoming a separate park?

Although WikiRanch does have some interesting possibilities... :-)