[Pmwiki-users] Sync of local pmwiki with remote pmwiki possible?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri May 28 11:36:07 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 05:58:29PM +1200, Britta wrote:

> In other words: is it possible to sync two installations? (keeping the Unix
> file format intact on the Windows side)
> In particular, is it possible to upload the files in wiki.d ? Would that
> work? I've had a sort of stab at it, but failed.

Yes, it's possible to upload the files in wiki.d and most other directories.
The biggest issue is handling file ownerships and permissions.  You might
want to enable the 'fixperms.php' script on the system--it tries to do
a reasonable job of fixing file permissions.  If it doesn't work for you,
let me know as I'd really like to improve this aspect of the system.