[Pmwiki-users] Few questions.

Fred B. fredb7
Thu Oct 7 17:31:20 CDT 2004

1) Looks like I have to find an i18n adept then ;)
Anybody?
To be clear, I want to have the ability to use accents in WikiLinks
while leaving the wiki in english.

2)Yes, [:include PageName#star#end:] was working.

[:include PageName lines=1..10:] works fine.
Thanks a lot. Might be a good idea to change the doc.

3)Changing $MaxIncludes did the trick.
Including this in the doc might be useful too...

I don't know if I should put this on the directive page myself or leave
it to someone more experimented...

Again, thanks a lot for your answer.

--
Fred