[Pmwiki-users] Few questions.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 11 07:32:46 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 05:03:51AM +0200, Fred B. wrote:
> So, now, I'm using PmWiki 2.0Devel11 on Mac OS X Server 10.3.5,
> Apache/1.3.29 and PHP/4.3.2
> [...]
> I can't use accented letters in WikiLinks, when I try to save a page
> with a name including accent (?,?,?,...) I get:
> "Warning: fopen(wiki.d/Main.T?te,new): failed to open stream: Invalid
> argument in /pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 426

Weird.  It seems to work on pmwiki.org (see
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Main/T?te).  On your system,
either PHP or Mac OS X appears to be having trouble saving the file
because of the accented character--but I don't understand why that would
be a problem.

Just to confirm--you say it worked in PmWiki 1 on your system?  That's
really strange.

Try adding the following line to your config.php and let me know
if it fixes things:

   setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US');