[Pmwiki-users] Can you insert an image using Attach: and then rightjustfity it?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Oct 10 14:34:34 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 03:42:19PM -0700, Fred Chittenden wrote:

> I'm not sure about 2.x, but in 1.x, you can put a picture in a table and
> fill one or the other column with text creating a 'wrapped' look with some
> limits.

Actually, in 1.x you can have text wrap around an image simply by placing
the image at the beginning or end of a markup line.

I haven't decided what to do for 2.x -- the position-on-line convention is
nice, but it *really* mucks up WikiStyles and a few other items.  I may
just have to introduce %float=left% and %float=right% WikiStyles.