[Pmwiki-users] can pmwiki handle hierarchical content?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Thu Oct 14 05:15:56 CDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> PmWiki uses the concept of WikiGroups to subdivide namespaces.  Thus, if
> you wanted to have a set of pages about Linux, you would generate a
> pages called Linux/Linux and Linux/Sound.  Wiki links remain within the
> group unless qualified by a group name.

ok, that sounds like what i'm after, which is wiki links that emulate
basic directory and file names -- if i don't qualify a link name, like
"Overview", it's relative to the current directory (or WikiGroup, as
you call it).

and these groups/namespaces work recursively?  down to arbitrary
levels? can i have a WikiGroup of WikiGroups?  if that's true, that
might solve my problem.  i'll download and start playing.  thanks.

rday