[Pmwiki-users] Why heirarchy?

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Mon Oct 18 15:38:31 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 09:08:53PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> And I should also say that I'm very much in favor of hierarchical
> content.

Why? I've been reading these threads but I'm having a hard time coming
up with a real problem that needs solving. Do you just want syntactic
relief from ReallyLongGroupNames or what?

Maybe everybody should first describe the problems that they think
heirarchical groups would solve. Then we could examine them and factor
out the commonalities and come up with solutions to actual problems
rather than trying to (as it appears to me) wedge a directory-like
structure into pmwiki.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff