[Pmwiki-users] Category implementation

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Thu Oct 28 02:16:20 CDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 08:53:26PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On the pmwiki 2 site I've gone ahead and added the [[!XYZ]] markup to
> indicate that a page belongs to category XYZ.  I'm planning that this
> will end up as part of the distribution (2.0.devel20) but would appreciate
> any suggestions as to the default rendering of category links (if different
> from normal links) and any other category-related features that should either
> be enabled by default or available as part of the distribution.

I missed the discussion for this as I had too much work the last few
weeks. Is there a description how these categories are supposed to work?

Ok, found it ;)
http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/UsingCategories

I think I like it that way. First thought was why add a new markup if we
can simply use linked pages? But I see the point for easier access to
this feature.

     Balu