[Pmwiki-users] Re: Category implementation

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Thu Oct 28 07:39:51 CDT 2004

Thomas -Balu- Walter <list+pmwiki-users <at> b-a-l-u.de> writes:

> I missed the discussion for this as I had too much work the last few
> weeks. Is there a description how these categories are supposed to work?
>
> Ok, found it ;)
> http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/UsingCategories

This is just the aggregation of the first part of postings. Since then there
has been a lot more of discussion, which I didn't put into the docs. I have
to read them all and find out, what's the conclusion (or maybe I'll wait til
devel20)

Knut