[pmwiki-users] Re: Solution converting ISO-8859-1 wikifiles to UTF-8

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 17 20:38:24 CDT 2005

Hi Oldal!

I made a small modification to the forum script - I haven't really
rolled it out to my users yet, but I've tested it and I think it works
OK:

http://www.k12.nf.ca/williamgillett/index.php/Forum/HomePage

I think the only change I made was to change the line that said:

"\n||''$name''||[[".substr($newpage,strpos($newpage,'.')+1)."]]
$topictitle  ||%green% ''".

to say

"\n||''$name''||[[".substr($newpage,strpos($newpage,'.')+1)." |
$topictitle]]  ||%green% ''".

i.e. put topictitle in the bracket - I have no experience with php, but
this seemed to make sense to me and it looks great.  I just decided to
put a generic title in the groupheader for my forum group as well,
seeing as each topic lists the topic title on the top of each page
anyhow.

Let me know if this helps.

Jason Counsel