[pmwiki-users] The Edit Page - one liner? sub section only? like wikipedia.

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Mon Apr 25 13:23:32 CDT 2005

  I do something similar by simply using includes, maybe
this would make a good cookbook entry.  Simply name your
page sections something like Group.Page-Section and in your
Group.Page include them like this:

Edit [[(Group.Page-)Section1(?action=edit)]]

(:include Group.Page-Section1)

Edit [[(Group.Page-)Section2(?action=edit)]]

(:include Group.Page-Section2)

  Hope this helps,

  -Martin