[pmwiki-users] Config group (Was: Edit page extensions)

Hans design at flutesong.net
Mon Apr 25 16:16:25 CDT 2005

Monday, April 25, 2005, 10:03:04 PM, Patrick wrote:
> But yes, perhaps "PmWikiConfig" is best overall -- very little chance
> for confusion or misinterpretation.  Either that or "SiteConfig".

Please keep it short! I prefer group names which are short and which
have no wiki camel letters. There is no need for camel case in group
names i think, as they are not used like WikiWords as links by
themselves (now I will be told that they may be used that way, but who
does?). Anyway i keep tripping over typing PmWiki, more often I type
Pmwiki.

So why not call the group just Config? or Configurations.

SiteConfig I find misleading, since the wiki is not necessarily the
site. There may be other fields, and all kind of other site sections.

Best,
~Hans