[pmwiki-users] file upload does not overwrite

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Tue Aug 2 09:04:01 CDT 2005

I replaced upload.php with yours.

Unfortunately again I have got this message:
*
Warning*: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 68717
is not allowed to access uploads/Bäder/WC_blau_waschtisch_seite.jpg
owned by uid 109 in
*/home/pacs/sco00/users/alain/doms/pantechnicon.org/subs/www/mrf/scripts/upload.php*
on line *189*

      PmWiki can't process your request

?cannot move uploaded file to uploads/Bäder/WC_blau_waschtisch_seite.jpg

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

regards, Stephan.

>On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 02:46:12PM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
>

>>I get this message. I can upload files, although you are not allowed to
>>upload (overwrite) them again:
>>----
>>*Warning*: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is
>>68717 is not allowed to access
>>uploads/Bäder/WC_blau_waschtisch_seite.jpg owned by uid 109 in
>>*example.org/subs/www/mrf/scripts/upload.php* on line *188*
>>

>Interesting.  Try installing the attached upload.php into your
>scripts/ directory and let me know if it solves the problem.
>
>Pm

*
*