Yet another question :) (was: Re: [pmwiki-users] A strange problem with Group.Page links)

Mateusz Czapliński mateusz at czaplinski.pl
Thu Aug 4 11:11:38 CDT 2005

Ben Wilson wrote:
> You're on the right list Mateusz. Some questions just require a little
> patience
> in answering. Sometimes they sort themselves out.
Ok, thanks :)

> Try using [[!Category]] instead of Category.CategoryName.
Hm; actually, I prefer the latter markup. I believe it to be more
straightforward - less markup-tricks-remembering. But I think I'll
finally include it too in my plugin, given I'll finally succeed to make
it work at all :)

I'd like to try Readers patience again, by asking yet another question:
Does anyone have an idea, how could I add some text with links to the
end of the page, from a function invoked through Markup(), in such a
way, that those links would be processed by SaveAttributes() etc. in
such a way, that they'll be recognised as links, and thus saved properly
in the 'targets=...' attribute in the raw wikipage-file?

Once again, I'd be grateful for any help :)

Greetz
Mateusz