Yet another question :) (was: Re: [pmwiki-users] A strange problem with Group.Page links)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 12:26:19 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 06:11:38PM +0200, Mateusz Czapli??ski wrote:
> I'd like to try Readers patience again, by asking yet another question:
> Does anyone have an idea, how could I add some text with links to the
> end of the page, from a function invoked through Markup(), in such a
> way, that those links would be processed by SaveAttributes() etc. in
> such a way, that they'll be recognised as links, and thus saved properly
> in the 'targets=...' attribute in the raw wikipage-file?

Is there a reason why the function invoked through Markup() cannot
simply use PmWiki's link markup for this?

I think to answer the question we really need some more details
about the custom Markup() function you're using.

Alternatively, you can always have your custom markup function
add pagenames to the $LinkTargets array -- then SaveAttributes()
will properly add them to the targets= attribute.