[pmwiki-users] Guestbook not working in my configuration with Per Group Subdirectories

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Sat Aug 27 00:39:23 CDT 2005

I ported the Guestbook to pmwiki 2.x., but I didn't write the code..

At the moment, I install a new wiki installation.
Certainly guestbook, *Forms* and Mailform is a topic for me, but  at the
moment, I haven't  the time to do a time-consuming troubleshooting, for
features I don't urgently need .
When I have time, I will have a look at it.

regards
Patrick Ogay