[pmwiki-users] Guestbook not working in my configuration with Per Group Subdirectories

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Mon Aug 29 12:26:38 CDT 2005

Patrick (and all others too)

Thank you for  responding. I know that I need to learn PHP too. Then I
could jump in and help fix/develop a few things.
One way I learn is to start work on a useful project. Maybe the
Guestbook recipe would be a good starting point??? This would allow me
to learn PHP (and by necessesity HTML) while learning the guts of
pmWiki. I've started going through a PHP tutorial and have understood
what I've looked at. I do already program in several languages.
The difficulty with this method of learning here is that pmWiki is well
on it's way as a project and it's waaaaay beyond beginner's stage. So I
need a starting point.
Not sure where that is yet :-)

If anyone has a specific starting point to suggest to begin my quest
please feel free to make suggestions!!!

David Sovinski (Caspian)