[pmwiki-users] Change to Cookbook

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Dec 2 16:17:07 CST 2005

I certainly was not intending on simply replacing without discussing
with the author.

I can upload as a new script, and add some text specific to that -- no
problem. But then we have 2-3 scripts that do the same thing, which is
confussing to say the least. If Hans is the author I'll work with him on
an approach.

  ~ ~ Dave