[pmwiki-users] Nested divs needed for blog styling...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 12 09:55:36 CST 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 10:51:48AM -0500, Ryan R. Varick wrote:
> Anyway, if you want to wait for a day or so, I'm going to be releasing
> a 1.1 version.  Among other improvments, I've taken Pm's advice and
> converted the blog entry format to directives.  A blog entry will look
> like this:
>
> (:blogentry:)
> (:blogheading TITLE:)
> (:blogtimestamp UNIX_TIME:)
> (:blogpermalink GROUP.PAGE:)
> WIKI MARKUP
> (:blogentryend:)

Perhaps change the blogentry sequence into a single directive...?

    (:blogentry "Title" time=UNIX_TIME permalink=Group.Page:)

That seems more author friendly to me.  It also might be worthwhile to
use an ISO time instead of a UNIX_TIME (since authors are often
confused by the idea of "number of seconds since 1 Jan 1970 00:00 UTC").