[pmwiki-users] Nested divs needed for blog styling...

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:01:30 CST 2005

On 12/12/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Perhaps change the blogentry sequence into a single directive...?
>
>     (:blogentry "Title" time=UNIX_TIME permalink=Group.Page:)
>
> That seems more author friendly to me.  It also might be worthwhile to
> use an ISO time instead of a UNIX_TIME (since authors are often
> confused by the idea of "number of seconds since 1 Jan 1970 00:00 UTC").
>
> Pm

I could do both.  I suppose it would be easier to go back and change a
timestamp if it were something less terse than UNIX time.  Hmm...

All right,  The new blog entry format will be:

(:blogentry title="TITLE" time="ISO TIME" permalink="Group.Page":)
WIKI MAKRUP
(:blogentryend:)

All quotes required, for consistency.

Ryan